I found this recipe online. We are still experimenting with it. It is starting to show promising results but time will tell
- 2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 gallon Water
- Liquid Dish Washing Soap (Only if you plan on spraying this on leaves)
- In a dry, clean gallon jug mix baking soda and peroxide.
- Move it around until baking soda is wet with peroxide
- Add water.
- Shake until everything is dissolved.
- If this is for leaves, add to spray bottle and add one drop of dish washing soap for every quart. Shake well.