This is the method we used to get our kiwi seeds
You Will Need
- Sharp Knife
- Butter Knife
- Bowl of water
- Coffee Filter
- Cut the kiwi into quarters
- Remove the middle white line
- Gently scrap the seeds off with a butter knife
- Rinse the seed covered knife in the bowl of water
- Let most of the seeds settle to the bottom
- Put a coffee filter in a sieve and the sieve in a bowl. Gently pour the water/seed mixture into the coffee filter. The coffee filter will drain the water but keep the seeds.
- After the water drains leave it to dry overnight.
- You should be able to easily scratch the seeds off of the coffee filter once it is dry. Now they are ready for use.